- Cable management helps hide unsightly cable clutter & exposed ports
- Dual 3D Blu-ray ready HDMI inputs
- Balanced color and brightness - choice of 5 unique view settings
The PJD7325 is the ideal high-brightness projector for use in both classroom and corporate settings.
SuperColor: Best in Class Color Accuracy
Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector's SuperColor Technology offers a wider color range than conventional DLP projectors, ensuring that users enjoy realistic and accurate colors. With an exclusive color wheel design and dynamic lamp control capabilities, SuperColor Technology projects images with reliable and true-to-life color performance, in both bright and dark environments, without sacrificing image quality. Striking an ideal balance, ViewSonic’s SuperColor 6-Segment Color Wheel decreases the white segment that may cause washed out images, while increasing the yellow and cyan segments – for images that are both exceptionally bright and well-saturated. It maximizes brightness Increased by 15% or more with the highest color saturation over others in the same class.
Bright Images Less Lighting Limitations
Packed with 4,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio 20,000:1, Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector is guaranteed to produce bright images in any environment, even in rooms with high ambient light.
Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector’s proprietary SonicExpert technology incorporates a 16W ported speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier to deliver a full 20Hz – 20Khz sound range. The exclusive SonicMode sound settings deliver optimized audio performance for presentations, video clips and music.
Remotely Monitor and Control up to 256 Projectors
Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector comes equipped with Crestron RoomView Express, an easy-to-use network management system that lets administrators remotely monitor and control up to 256 LightStream projectors from a single PC.
PortAll: Secure MHL/HDMI Port
Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector’s exclusive PortAll feature, a hidden compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discretely stream multimedia content from a wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable (ViewSync® WPG-300 dongle is optional).
An easy-access top lamp door enables simple lamp maintenance and replacement. The tactile keypad is raised with concave buttons that assist in making Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector set up easier in dark environments.
28 dB Quiet Operation, Unique Thermal Design to Decrease Noise
Cooling Case To cool down the projector lamp, ViewSonic has designed a special mechanical structure to address this thermal challenge. Air can flow smoothly from one end of the projector to the other without constriction. Intelligent Fan an advanced built-in thermal sensor and control design with a big-sized fan effectively keeps Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector cool while intelligently minimizing fan speed, reducing noise, and saving on energy consumption.
Side Projection With Horizontal And Vertical Keystone Correction With 4 Corner Adjustment
Horizontal and vertical keystone correction with 4 corner adjustment features eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time. No matter the size of the room, your Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector does not have to be placed directly in front of the projection. When the projector is placed non-perpendicularly to the screen, this feature can still help produce the ideal image quality that supports short-distance projection, provides flexible installation, and saves projection space. 3LCD Projector Replacement and with a throw ratio ranging from 1.49 to 1.79,Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector keeps the functional 1.5 – 1.8 throw ratio of 3LCD projectors without costly 3LCD panel replacements, improved value without increased cost.
Programmable Remote Control
A programmable hotkey “MyButton” can be configured to launch the most commonly used functions of your Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector. Control upto eight projectors in the same venue or from a mobile device via free V-remote app.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Viewsonic PJD7325 Projector
- 1 X Power Cord, 1.8m
- 1 X VGA Cable, 1.8m
- 1 X Remote Control with Batteries (With Laser pointer)
- 1 X Quick Start Guide (one sheet version)
- 1 X ViewSonic CD Wizard (With User Manual)
- 1 X Cable Cover
- Three-year limited hardware warranty on Projector (onsite for Singapore customers)
- One-year or 1000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first) on Lamp
- Length: 36.20 cm
- Width: 23.10 cm
- Height: 10.90 cm
- Weight: 2.80 kg
- Type: TI DMD 0.55
- Resolution (Native): 1024(H) x768(V)
- Zoom Factor: 1.1x
- Focus/Zoom: Manual/Manual
- Keystone: +/- 30° (Horizontal / Vertical)
- Display Size: 30" ~ 300"
- Throw Distance: 1.2 m ~ 13.1 m, Throw Ratio: 1.95 ~ 2.15
- Lamp Power: 250 W, Lamp Life: 3000/7500 (hours) (Normal/Sleep Mode)
- Color Depth: 1.07 Billion Colors (30 bits per color)
- Optical Offset: 130 %+/-5%
- Video: 480i and 576i, 480p and 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Frequency: (H/V) 15 ~ 100 KHz / 24 ~ 120 Hz
- 2 X VGA Input
- 1 X VGA Output
- Digital Input: 1 X HDMI (1.4a) / 1 X HDMI (MHL2.0)
- Composite Input: 1 X RCA
- 1 X S-Video Input
- 2 X Component (Share with VGA input)
- Audio Input: 2 X 3.5 mm mini jack
- Audio Output: 1 X 3.5 mm mini jack
- Microphone in Share with Audio in 2 connector
- Control RS-232
- USB: 1 X Type A (Power Charging) / 1 X Mini type B (Maintenance and mouse control)
- Lan RJ45
- Voltage: 100~240Vac 50/60 Hz (Auto Switching)
- Power Consumption: 315 W (Max.)
- Standby: <0.5W
- PC: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Mac: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz