- Detachable raincoat for your bag - extra protection in heavy rain
- Side water bottle/umbrella pockets with compression straps
- Slip tablet pocket with cord and battery storage
STM Drifter Backpack is a full featured backpack, easy to wear, with pockets in all the right places and comfortable to boot. It is a thoughtful backpack - lightweight despite its size and capacity. A hint of retro design yet having space for all daily tech needs. Room for work documents, gym gear, lunch, umbrella, waterbottle and more. STM Drifter Backpack is the perfect carry for a 15 inch laptop, tablet, phone and all necessities of your everyday commute or world travel.
- Top load main compartment has 15-inch fleeced and padded laptop cell. It is suspended off the bottom of the backpack to prevent ground impact if you happen to drop it.
- STM Drifter Backpack has a see-through mesh zippered pocket to hold, and for you to access easily, all the knick knacks that tend to get lost otherwise.
- Plenty of main compartment capacity for books, shoes, clothing etc.
- Reflective light loop for better night safety.
- Padded and contoured shoulder straps of STM Drifter Backpack with adjustible sternum strap make it comfortable to carry.
- Quick grab haul loop.
- 3D foam-mesh-cushioned back panel with air-flow channel for comfort on hot days.
- Integrated luggage pass through secures STM Drifter Backpack to the handle of your wheeled luggage.
- Bottom zip pocket holds detachable 'bagerella' (rain cover) to keep your digital cargo safe and dry in case of a sudden downpour.
- Durable yet super light aluminium zipper pulls with large, #10 self-repairing YKK® zippers.
- STM Drifter Backpack is made of water resistant Cottna 320D brushed poly main fabric with 640D reinforced bottom fabric.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X STM Drifter 15-In Backpack
Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- Length: 47.00 cm
- Width: 31.00 cm
- Height: 19.00 cm
- Weight: 1.04 kg
- Lining: 200g Polyester with Brushed Nylex
- Capacity: 18 lit
13- to 15- as well as most 16-Inch Laptops