- 24-Bit Audio: Movies, videos and music sound better
- Mic-Mute: noise-canceling mic flips to mute
- Dynamic 40 mm drivers
Designed to meet the demands of e-sports players and endorsed by ESL, Plantronics RIG 500E Headset is a fitting match for your competitive needs, from intense training sessions to events and everywhere in between.
Engineered for e-sports. Tapping into the heritage of tournament-grade, stadium-class headset GameCom Commander, Plantronics RIG 500E Headset was designed from the ground up for competitive players, with features that give you an edge.
The durable yet lightweight frame lets you configure components for endurance or focus. Plantronics RIG 500E Headset's vented earcups deliver maximum breathability, reducing fatigue over long sessions. Isolating earcups let you be immersed in your game, blocking out distracting background noise.
Experience the audio advantage of Dolby 7.1 surround sound technology with your Plantronics RIG 500E Headset, hearing a stunning 360-degree sound field with pinpoint accuracy for faster reactions. Between games, support for high resolution 24-bit encoded audio reveals all the detail of your favorite music.
Configure To Win
Plantronics RIG 500E Headset is designed to let you change components to match your needs. Opt for immersive, isolating cups to game in peace or choose the open, vented cups to keep your cool during long sessions.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Plantronics RIG 500E E-Sports Edition Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- 1 X Self-Adjusting Headband
- Isolating Earcups
- Vented Earcups
- 1 X Removable Mic Boom
- 1 X USB Dolby Adapter
One-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 29.72 cm
- Width: 26.41 cm
- Height: 13.20 cm
- Weight: 200 gm
- Mic Freq Response: 100 Hz-10 kHz
- Mic Pick Up Pattern: uni-directional
- Mic Sensitivity: -45 dBV/Pa
- Mic Signal to Noise: >42 dB
- Connection type: USB and 3.5 mm
- HP Coupling: over-ear
- HP Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- HP Impedance: 32 ohms
- HP Max input power: 40 mW
- HP Sensitivity: 110 dBSPL/V (vented earcups) / 113 dBSPL/V (isolating earcups)
- Analog 3.5 mm connection for mobiles and consoles
PCs, Mobiles, Handhelds and Consoles