- Ideal for HD video streaming and gaming even in remote corners
- Get the connectivity you need for iPads, smartphones, laptops and more
Boost Your WiFi Range
Improve the range of your existing 750 Mbps network throughout your home with Netgear EX3700 Range Extender which works with any standard WiFi router. Best of all, no dead zones or void spaces to stop you from having fun on your mobile devices, smart TVs, or game consoles.
Netgear EX3700 Range Extender's external antennas ensure better performance and better WiFi coverage. Get ready to connect anywhere in your house with this simple-to-use WiFi Range Extender.
Fast Ethernet Port
Connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, game console, TV or streaming player to your WiFi network via fast ethernet port.
Extend Dual Band WiFi
Simultaneous dual band provides best coverage and reduced interference for devices like laptops, Blu-ray players, smart TVs, smartphones and more.
Netgear EX3700 Range Extender offers maximum WiFi performance for streaming videos and gaming by using both WiFi bands to establish one super high-speed connection.
Two WiFi Modes
- Extender mode to boost existing WiFi.
- Access Point mode to create new AC WiFi access.
Boost your old 802.11 b/g/n router with more range and connect more devices. Netgear EX3700 Range Extender is compatible with all previous WiFi standards.
Netgear EX3700 Range Extender plugs into a wall outlet for a sleek solution to your WiFi woes. It blends into most environments and is barely noticeable ... until you notice a stronger WiFi signal.
Ease of Use
- CD-less setup - great for mobile devices
- Push ‘N’ Connect using WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi Range Extender
- 1 X Quick Start Guide
Two-year limited hardware warranty
- Length: 5.52 cm
- Breadth: 3.90 cm
- Height: 6.72 cm
- Weight: 130 gm
- Number of Ethernet Ports: One (1) 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- Security: WiFi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- IEEE. 802.11 a/n/ac 5 GHz
- 2.4 and/or 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20, Safari 5.1, Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher