Hear it your way
Plug your favorite compatible headset into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and hear the action just the way you like it. Add game audio by connecting your headset directly to the controller, your console or TV.
- Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter enables most wired stereo gaming headsets to work with Xbox One.
- Easily adjust chat audio without taking your hands off the controller. A microphone is required for chat.
- Controls include volume up/down, microphone mute, and game/chat balance.
- Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter connects to the bottom of the Xbox One Wireless Controller and features a 3.5 mm audio jack for your wired headset to plug into.
- Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter includes 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm adapter to enable a stereo Xbox 360 wired headset to work with Xbox One
- For game audio:
- Legacy gaming headsets get game audio from the back of the console from the S/PDIF port or from your TV/receiver with RCA cables. Get chat audio by connecting the 2.5 mm chat cable to the adapter.
- New Xbox One headsets – get chat and stereo directly from the adapter. No need to connect anything to the console.
- Any 3.5 mm stereo headset (that uses the CTIA plug standard) can get stereo game audio by plugging into the adapter.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Stereo Headset Adapter
- 1 X 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm Audio Jack Adapter
- 1 X USB Cable
90 days Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 14.73 cm
- Breadth: 13.97 cm
- Height: 4.57 cm
- Weight: 168 gm
Microsoft Xbox One Gaming Console