- Stores settings for up to eight devices
- 3.5-mm-to-RCA connection accommodates older home theater setups
- Instant wireless pairing
Stream HD Audio from Smartphone to Stereo
Using your phone's Bluetooth connection, Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver lets you play your smartphone's audio through your stereo system or standalone speakers. You'll be able to browse your playlist and change music tracks from up to thirty feet away.
Tap, Play, Listen
Connecting your smartphone to Belkin HD Bluetooth Music Receiver is easy. Simply tap your device (NFC phones with Android OS 4.1 or higher) to the Receiver for instant wireless pairing.
Exceptional Audio Quality via Multiple Outputs
Belkin Bluetooth Music Receiver offers two HD audio outputs that provide exceptional sound quality: a digital coaxial audio out and a digital optical audio out.
Works with All Bluetooth Devices
To connect Belkin HD Bluetooth Music Receiver by tapping the receiver with your smartphone, you need an NFC-enabled device with Android OS 4.1 or higher. If you have a smartphone running Android OS 4.0 or 4.0.1, you can download a free Belkin BT app from the Google Play store to take advantage of easy tap-and-play pairing feature.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Belkin HD Bluetooth Music Receiver
- 1 X Power Adapter
- 1 X 3.5-millimeter-to-RCA Cable
- 1 X Digital Coaxial HD Audio Cable
- 1 X Quick Install Guide
One-Year Hardware Warranty
- Length: 20.83 cm
- Width: 6.86 cm
- Height: 2.04 cm
- Weight: 294 gm
- All Bluetooth-enabled devices, including the iPhone, the iPad, the iPod touch (2nd generation or later)
- Android smartphones and devices.