- Ported down-firing subwoofer to pump out deep, booming bass
Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound
75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound
You have the flexibility to set up your Logitech Z506 Speaker�the way you want to. Connect your PC, PS3/Xbox 360/other game console, Wii, iPod, DVD player and more.
Surround sound with 3D Stereo
It envelops you, immersing you in the action - rich, immersive surround sound, even from two-channel stereo sources. Your speakers convert two-channel stereo into an immersive surround sound experience.
75 watts (RMS) of power
You have enough power with Logitech Z506 Speaker�to fill the room with sound - and even rattle a few windows while you’re at it.
Ported, down-firing subwoofer
Deep bass brings your music, movies, and games to life.
Dedicated bass control
You’re in command with your Logitech Z506 Speaker�- simply�dial the bass up or down to for as much (or little) boom as you want.
What Comes in the Box
- 1 X Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speaker System
- 1 X Audio-In Cable
- 1 Set of Sound-Card Cables
- 1 X User Documentation
- 5 X Connectors (Black/Blue/Green/Gray/DB-9)
Two-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Length: 40.49 cm
- Width: 28.50 cm
- Height: 19.00�cm
- Weight: 5.10 kg
Total RMS power
- 75 watts RMS
- Satellites: 48 watts RMS (2 x 8 W front, 16 W center, 2 x 8 W rear)
- Subwoofer: 27 watts RMS
- Total peak power: 150 watts
- Frequency response: 45 Hz–20 kHz
- Front: 2 meters
- Rear: 5 meters
- Center: 2.7 meters
- Accessory cables: 2 meters
- Computers, music players, TVs, DVD players and other audio sources with 3.5 mm or RCA audio out�
- PlayStation2, PlayStation3, Xbox 360 or Wii? using the AV cable that comes with your console